Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Sunday, October 12, 2008:
More random goodness about, well, ME
Photobucket



Hey I don't know about you, but talking all about me has been a total blast. I've tried to make this as interesting as possible, and it's rather a challenge! But I've been having fun trying to think of well-known and little-known facts about me. So here we go again, and since the prizes are getting nicer, the questions are going to get tougher. At least I hope so. This is the 2nd to the last day of contests, and today's prize is a $15 Starbucks giftcard. Once again, the more right answers, the more entries in the contest. This one ends Wednesday, October 15th at 7pm CST. I hope to pick a winner at that time. Good luck!

***


1. What is my middle name?

a) Marie

b) Elizabeth

c) Lynnette

***

2. What was the first vampire book I ever read?

a) "Fantasy Lover" by Sherrilyn Kenyon

b) "Dark Lover" by JR Ward

c) "Hunters: The Beginning" by Shiloh Walker

***

3. Singer whose appeal I just don't get.

a) Michael Buble'

b) Justin Timberlake

c) Keith Urban

***

4. What is my favorite Lisa Kleypas book?

a) "Where Dreams Begin" - Zachary & Holland

b) "Dreaming of You" - Derek & Sarah

c) "Only With Your Love" - Justin & Celia

***

5. Which accent really, REALLY makes me swoon?

a) French

b) Scottish

c) Southern

***

6. Who is my favorite golden era actress?

a) Rita Hayworth

b) Maureen O'Hara

c) Vivien Leigh

***

7. What is my favorite pirate movie?

a) "The Black Swan" - Tyrone Power & Maureen O'Hara

b)"Pirates of the Carribbean" - Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom & Keira Knightley

c). "The Sea Hawk" - Errol Flynn & Brenda Marshall

***

8. What is my favorite romantic comedy?

a) "The Wedding Singer" - Adam Sandler & Drew Barrymore

b) "French Kiss" - Meg Ryan & Kevin Kline

c) "You've Got Mail" - Meg Ryan & Tom Hanks

***

9. What is my favorite ice cream?

a) Ben & Jerry's New York Super Fudge Chunk

b) Dove's Belgian Dark Chocolate

c) Haagen Daaz' Sticky Toffee Pudding

***

10. My favorite actor is?

a) Russell Crowe

b) Denzel Washington

c) Leo DiCaprio

****


Still one more day of giveaways,

so don't forget to stop by tomorrow for

the conclusion of my

"all about me"

birthday celebration :)


Labels: ,

7 Comments

  1. Another giveaway? You're too sweet! Ice Cream, now coffee? You are so my kind a girl! ... although I think I stink at these questionnaires!

    1. c. Lynnette
    2. a. Fantasy Lover by SK
    3. a. Michael Buble
    4. b. Dreaming of You
    5. b. Scottish
    6. c. Vivien Leigh
    7. b. The Black Swan
    8. a. French Kiss
    9. b. Dove's Belgian Dk. choc.
    10. a. Leo DiCaprio

    100% random guesses. :)
    Hope you're having a great birthday weekend!


  2. I can't pass on the chance for some free coffee!! But, I'm guessing on all of them :). Maybe I'll get lucky.

    1. b
    2. a
    3. b
    4. c
    5. b
    6. c
    7. a
    8. c
    9. c
    10. b


  3. 1- a
    2- b
    3- b
    4- a
    5- b
    6- a
    7- a
    8- b
    9- a
    10- b

    I know I'm going to smack myself when I hear the answers. You are going to tell us what the answers are, right???


  4. Good Luck Everyone...............Great party Stacy.......


  5. 1.a
    2.b
    3.b
    4.b
    5.a
    6.a
    7.a
    8.b
    9.b
    10.a
    Enjoy the celebration.


  6. 1. B
    2. A
    3. B
    4. B
    5. B
    6. B
    7. A
    8. B
    9. C
    10. A


  7. 1.c.
    2.a
    3.b
    4.c
    5.c
    6.a
    7.a
    8.c
    9.a
    10.a
    Just a try.


Post a Comment