Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Friday, October 10, 2008:
Some Stacy ~ randomness...
Photobucket



I thought it might be fun to have a trivia contest all about me today. You have to answer each question and each right answer gets you an entry in the raffle. The winner will get a $10 Target giftcard. Some are easy, some, maybe not. I will pick a winner on Monday, October 13th, noon CST.


1. I have 2 favorite romance authors. One writes contemporaries & historicals, the other writes contemporary and romantic suspense. Who are they?


2. What is the first adult romance I ever read and who wrote it?


3. How old am I going to be on my birthday tomorrow?


4. What is my all-time favorite movie? (hint: it's from the 50's)


5. What reader/writer event have I attended for the last 4 years?


6. What is my favorite flower?


7. Who is my favorite cover model?


8. What movie did I see in 2008 that I absolutely hated?


9. What nationality am I? (and I have been to the Mother country)


10. Who is my favorite "smart" hottie? (I have met him)




Labels:

13 Comments

  1. Huh. I'm gonna have to work on this. I know some and need to double check others...


  2. I have no idea about most of these so I won't even attempt it! :) But I did want to say Happy Birthday to you! Have a great day!


  3. Oh, heck, Stace!! I feel very confident in 6 1/2 answers however the other 3 1/2 will take some thought. Is it fair to tax our brains like this?? ;p

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, STACY!!!
    May your birthday be like a good wine, it gets better and better every year.


  4. Jules, I think we should pool our answers! Then we might have a shot at winning! LOL!


  5. Me thinks you have a good idear, Kati. =o)


  6. Happy Birthday!

    Jess


  7. owwww i wish i could answer the questions but i discover you not so long ago....but i really want to know the answers !

    Anyway have a BRILLIANT birthday filled with joy and chocolate :)


  8. OK, Julie and I worked together on this, and SHE should get the award.

    1-Brockmann and Kleypas
    2-Burning Obsessions by Carole Mortimer
    3-38?
    4-Lili with Leslie Caron
    5-The Lori Foster event in Cinci
    6-OK, we're guessing here, Forget Me Not
    7-Duh- Nathan Kamp
    8-Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
    9-Finnish
    10-Josh Bernstein

    Except, we're not sure on the flowers...


  9. Oh no you didn't, Kati....


  10. I came over from Jill's to wish the birthday whore a Happy Birthday and I find a party. Happy Birthday Stacy. I can't answer the questions, but I would have said Jill.

    I hope you have a wonderful day.


  11. I'm sorry that I don't know enough of the answers to these questions but wanted to wish you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


  12. Happy Birthday!!!!

    1. Lisa Kleypas, Suzanne Brockmann
    2. Burning Obsession by Carole Mortimer
    3. Well, according to your blogger profile, you’re 252 now……….so, 253??? Seriously, I don’t know. I’m a bad friend. I know we’re really close in age, so I’m going to say 38 or 39.
    4. Lili
    5. RWA? Lori Foster?
    6. Sunflower
    7. Nathan Kamp
    8. Indiana Jones 4
    9. Finnish
    10. Josh Bernstein


  13. Happy Birthday Stacy!!!!

    Here are my guesses.

    1. Lisa Kleypas and Suzanne Brockmann
    2. Burning Obsession by Carole Mortimer
    3. 38
    4. Lili
    5. The Lori foster reader writer get together
    6. Lilac
    7. Nathan Kemp
    8. Indian Jones and the Kingdom Of the Crystal Skull
    9. Finnish
    10. josh Bernstein


Post a Comment