Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Friday, October 10, 2008:
Book meme

I was tagged by the voracious reader Tracy to do this meme, and it seemed easy enough.

So here are the rules:

Grab the nearest book.

Open the book to page 56.

Find the fifth sentence.

Post the text of the next two to five sentences in your journal/blog along with these instructions.
Don't dig for your favorite book, the cool book, or the intellectual one: pick the closest.

Tag five other people to do the same.

"To talk about the ads?"

"No." He took a step closer to her desk. "I've been thinking about you all day and..." He shrugged and ran his fingers through his hair wondering if he was coming on too strong.

Any guesses?

Labels:

4 Comments

  1. Oh that's a good one - total frustration! lol

    I have no idea what the book is though. :)


  2. Why do I feel like I should know this? I can't place it, though.


  3. Sounds like a Lori Foster or Erin McCarthy to me.


  4. Hmm, let me give a clue: she loves country music.


Post a Comment