Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Friday, October 10, 2008:
Let's get this party started!
Photobucket

Okay, my birthday is actually tomorrow, but I have absolutely nothing against celebrating early (or late, for that matter!) It's true. If there is only one thing you need to know about me, it's that I'm a shameless birthday whore. Love, love, LOVE my birthday and all that goes along with it.
So in honor of, well, me, I'm going to have a party weekend, and you're all invited! There will be giveaways and fun going on here all weekend. I haven't quite figured out all of what I'm going to do, but I think you might enjoy it. Stop back later today for more info...

Labels: ,

7 Comments

  1. *passes mimosa*

    DA-NA-NA-NA-NANUT
    YOU SAY IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY
    WELL IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TO YEAH...

    ehem. Oh. No one else seems to be singing.

    Well. Happy birthday my friend! I hope it's a magical weekend filled with cocktails and hot men!

    MUAH!


  2. Happy Birthday, Stacy :) I am a birthday lover too (perhaps lover of birthdays would be a better expression ? LOL). Have a fabulous month :)


  3. Have a wonderful birthday. Wishing a year filled with laughter.


  4. Your birthday weekend sounds fun! Have a great weekend!


  5. Cutting the virtual birthday cake!!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!


  6. I lurve parties!!! What's your favorite drink? We can pretend your favorite hottie is serving your favorite drink at a virtual bar! =)


  7. Happy - belated - birthday, Stacy!

    I hope you had a wonderful day. From the looks of your posts it looks like you had a lot of fun with your birthday weekend. Really nice.

    Best wishes,

    Taja


Post a Comment