Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Friday, October 17, 2008:
Winner: birthday contest #4
Well I realized for contest #2 & 3 I wasn't requiring everyone to answer all the questions, so for this one, I gave everyone who left a comment at least one try. Once again, I left it up to Random.org to select a winner. And the $25 B&N giftcard goes to....



***Lori!***


Lori my dear(from Lets Gab), please email me @ trelainastarblazer@yahoo.com with your snail mail addy. Your prize probably won't go out until the week of October 27th.



1. What is my Sexy Name Decoder alias? Sexy Temptress Administering Caresses & Yeses


2. What is my favorite Robert Frost poem? "Only Gold Can Stay" (was in "The Outsiders")


3. What was my first YA romance? "P.S. I Love You" by Barbara Conklin


4. What is my hometown and what movie(s) was filmed there? Eveleth, MN , where "North Country" (with Charlize Theron) and "Wildrose" were filmed


5. What was the first man-love romance I read, and who wrote it? "The Assignment" by Evangeline Anderson


6. What is the first book I ever read by Suzanne Brockmann? "Kiss & Tell", a Loveswept that is being re-released 10/28/08


7. Which book depicts my favorite first kiss between the h/hn? "Lover Awakened" - sigh...


8. What is my favorite Halloween t.v. special? "The Great Pumpkin, Charle Brown". A classic.



9. What is my favorite animal? Tiger. Rowr.



10. When I was little I was afraid of dying (morbid kid). Where did I decide I was going to move so I could live forever? The North Pole, with Santa Claus! Okay, I was only 5 yrs old.





Thanx to everyone who stopped by and left comments. You made my birthday celebration even more special. It's nice to have friends :)

Labels: ,

2 Comments

  1. Congrats, Lori!

    Great contests, Stacy! I'm so glad you had such a fun birthday week! :)


  2. Awww, thanks Stacy! What a fun birthday week you had.


Post a Comment