Well I realized for contest #2 & 3 I wasn't requiring everyone to answer all the questions, so for this one, I gave everyone who left a comment at least one try. Once again, I left it up to Random.org to select a winner. And the $25 B&N giftcard goes to....
Lori my dear(from Lets Gab), please email me @ email@example.com with your snail mail addy. Your prize probably won't go out until the week of October 27th.
1. What is my Sexy Name Decoder alias? Sexy Temptress Administering Caresses & Yeses
2. What is my favorite Robert Frost poem? "Only Gold Can Stay" (was in "The Outsiders")
3. What was my first YA romance? "P.S. I Love You" by Barbara Conklin
4. What is my hometown and what movie(s) was filmed there? Eveleth, MN , where "North Country" (with Charlize Theron) and "Wildrose" were filmed
5. What was the first man-love romance I read, and who wrote it? "The Assignment" by Evangeline Anderson
6. What is the first book I ever read by Suzanne Brockmann? "Kiss & Tell", a Loveswept that is being re-released 10/28/08
7. Which book depicts my favorite first kiss between the h/hn? "Lover Awakened" - sigh...
8. What is my favorite Halloween t.v. special? "The Great Pumpkin, Charle Brown". A classic.
9. What is my favorite animal? Tiger. Rowr.
10. When I was little I was afraid of dying (morbid kid). Where did I decide I was going to move so I could live forever? The North Pole, with Santa Claus! Okay, I was only 5 yrs old.
Thanx to everyone who stopped by and left comments. You made my birthday celebration even more special. It's nice to have friends :)