Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Friday, October 17, 2008:
Winner: birthday contest #3
I can tell people are getting sick of me by this point LOL. That's okay, I had a blast. The 3rd prize of the Starbucks giftcard goes to....
Anne!

Anne, please email me your snail mail addy to trelainastarblazer@yahoo.com I'm going to be out of town all next week so I might not be able to mail it until the week of October 27th, depending on when I get your information.

1. What is my middle name?
a) Marie
b) Elizabeth
c) Lynnette
***
2. What was the first vampire book I ever read?
a) "Fantasy Lover" by Sherrilyn Kenyon - she made me believe vamps were hot-blooded ;)
b) "Dark Lover" by JR Ward
c) "Hunters: The Beginning" by Shiloh Walker
***
3. Singer whose appeal I just don't get.
a) Michael Buble'
b) Justin Timberlake - what am I missing here??? He totally does NOTHING for me.
c) Keith Urban
***
4. What is my favorite Lisa Kleypas book?
a) "Where Dreams Begin" - Zachary & Holland - this one gets me everytime.
b) "Dreaming of You" - Derek & Sarah
c) "Only With Your Love" - Justin & Celia
***
5. Which accent really, REALLY makes me swoon?
a) French
b) Scottish - two words. Gerard Butler.
c) Southern
***
6. Who is my favorite golden era actress?
a) Rita Hayworth - gorgeous, talented, troubled. She fascinates me.
b) Maureen O'Hara
c) Vivien Leigh
***
7. What is my favorite pirate movie?
a) "The Black Swan" - Tyrone Power & Maureen O'Hara. God I love this movie!
b)"Pirates of the Carribbean" - Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom & Keira Knightley
c). "The Sea Hawk" - Errol Flynn & Brenda Marshall
***
8. What is my favorite romantic comedy?
a) "The Wedding Singer" - Adam Sandler & Drew Barrymore (I do adore this movie)
b) "French Kiss" - Meg Ryan & Kevin Kline - their kisses are so hot & romantic on-screen.
c) "You've Got Mail" - Meg Ryan & Tom Hanks (these two are a GREAT combo)
***
9. What is my favorite ice cream?
a) Ben & Jerry's New York Super Fudge Chunk
b) Dove's Belgian Dark Chocolate
c) Haagen Daaz' Sticky Toffee Pudding - I'm forever grateful to Jodi for this one.
***
10. My favorite actor is?
a) Russell Crowe
b) Denzel Washington - love this guy. Good or bad, he's amazing.
c) Leo DiCaprio

Still one more chance left! The B&N giftcard winner is coming up later today...

Labels: ,

2 Comments

  1. Congrats, Anne! =)


  2. Congrats, Anne! Woohoo!


Post a Comment