Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Friday, October 17, 2008:
Winner: birthday contest #2
More fun, more fun! I made it a little easier on everyone. This prize was $10 to Cold Stone Creamery:

The winner is (also chosen by Random.org): Barbara!

Barb, I have your address. Will send it off soon!

1. The author I would dearly love to meet is:
a) Suzanne Brockmann - met her. Ha! Trick question!
b) Judith McNaught
c) Diana Gabaldon - met her
***
2. I have been in the audience of the following t.v. game show:
a) The Love Connection
b) The Price is Right
c) Wheel of Fortune
***
3. I have met when I was 16 (albeit briefly):
a) Victoria Principal
b) Phyllis Diller
c) Richard Simmons
***
4. My favorite summer drink:
a) diet Root Beer
b) lemonade
c) McD's vanilla iced coffee (totally addicted)
***
5. My first car:
a) Chevy Cavalier
b) Buick Skylark
c) Ford Taurus
***
6. If I was stuck on a desert island, I'd want especially this hottie to keep me company:
a) Derek Craven from Lisa Kleypas' "Dreaming of You"
b) Howard Paxton from Jo Davis' "Trial By Fire" (yeah baby!)
c) Sam Watson from Lori Foster's "My House, My Rules"
***
7. I used to work for what airline:
a) United
b) American
c) Northwest
***
8. If I were Stephanie Plum, I'd choose:
a). Joe
b) Ranger
c) both! (why choose!)
***
9. My teenage crush was on:
a) Rob Lowe
b) Patrick Swayze
c) Tom Cruise - uh, no. Except for "Top Gun".
***
10. If I could have any superpower, it would be:
a) to see through walls
b) to fly
c) to lift heavy objects

Two more winners to go! Keep checking back today!

Labels: ,

3 Comments

  1. Congrats Barbara!!!!


  2. Congrats, Barbara! =)


  3. Congrats, Barbara!


Post a Comment