Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Tuesday, September 29, 2009:
Wish I were here.....
...but I'm not. I'm in the chilly midwest where it's going to be about 55 degrees today. Brrr! Some hot cocoa sounds really good right about now.


Anyway, I am postponing this week's author spotlight, and perhaps a few more posts this week as well. I'm just exhausted right now, and the last thing on my mind is blogs or reading or even Twitter. I just want to take some time to re-charge my batteries and store up some much needed energy. I hope to be back soon. Could be a few days, or possibly a week. We'll see. I've lost my internet mojo for the time being, and I do so want it back....


Take care, and hope to see y'all real soon......

Labels:

8 Comments

  1. (((HUGS)))

    Take care of you, Stace. I totally understand the feeling exhausted thing. It's my theme song these days.

    I always find that I need to hibernate when fall comes. It's something about the cooler air that just makes me want to get under the blankies and cuddle up.


  2. (((Hugs))) Stacy. We all have to recharge every once in a while. We will miss you, but take all the time you need.


  3. (((Hugs to you honey)))
    You know we will be here for you when you feel refreshed and well rested... Take care of yourself.


  4. (((hugs))) Stacy!! Take care! :)


  5. We'll wait! I'm digging my way out of a funk myself.


  6. (((Stacy))) Take care! We'll be here when you get back...lurking rather than stalking *grin*

    Oh, and I've calculated (with help :) that 55 degrees Fahrenheit is ~12.8 degrees Celsius! Keep warm! Spring is meant to be here, but last night we had heavy rain, thunder & lightning and HAIL!


  7. Take care, Stacy! I know how you feel. I've also had a bit of a slump lately. Maybe it's due to the start of the colder weather.

    I hope you get some reading and relaxation in over your days off.


  8. get some rest. we all need that some time :) see you later


Post a Comment