Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Friday, September 18, 2009:
A message to my visitors...

Just a quick note to the lovely people who visit here on a regular basis: life has been rather crazy and hectic, and I appreciate each and every one of you for stopping by, for commenting, for keeping me sane *g* and for putting up with my neglect.

The reason I mention this is because I am very aware, especially lately, that I don't reply to a lot of the comments made here, but please know I read each one, and find a lot of humor, insight, advice, as well as some damn good old-fashioned dirty-mindedness (which I totally love!), and it makes me happy to know y'all.

So I hope everyone has a great weekend, and that the weather is as nice where you are as it's going to be this weekend in Chicago. My co-worker is getting married this weekend, so it's going to be a fabulous day. I'm so looking forward to spending it with some good friends as we celebrate a wonderful event.


Thanx for the support! ;)

Labels:

19 Comments

  1. Have Fun !!!!


  2. Have a blast and enjoy yourself!!!
    That is what we are here for... at least me... to make you laugh and smile!
    Have a great weekend honey!


  3. Have fun!!! Glad the weather is so nice in Chicago. Hopefully it will stop raining soon in Nashville.


  4. How fun, have a wonderful time!! It's going to get HOT (we are talking 100 plus degrees.....again!) here by Sunday!


  5. Have a fabulous time Stacy and love talking to you girl...whether it is on twitter or via your blog :)


  6. Stacy!

    Have an awesome weekend girl! I hear you about being busy a.k.a. overwhelmed.. ;)

    You have an awesome weekend and yes enjoy the beautiful weather in Chicago...


  7. I hope you have a wonderful weekend! And I am so glad to have met you via Twitter and blog!


  8. Have a great time. Just loved the cartoon. Made my day!!


  9. Have a wonderful time!


  10. Sounds like a fun weekend!!


  11. Have fun at the wedding! Hopefully the weather there will be better than here - it's getting back up into the triple digits - yikes.

    {{big hug}} I love your posts so have to keep coming back! :)


  12. Enjoy yourself!


  13. Have fun at the wedding.


  14. Hey Stacy, I hope that you have a blast at the wedding. No worries about not commenting on everything, we know how hard things can be.

    Peace and love,
    Paula R.


  15. Have a blast and a great weekend :)


  16. Hey you, have a fabulous weekend. Enjoy yourself and don't worry about the blog. Real life has a way of... being real life. Messy, busy, crazy, fun. We know you still love us :)


  17. Hey Stacy!

    Have a wooping good time! I love wedding receptions! So much fun! I am going to the Wizard of Oz festival here in my town tomorrow. Also, we have the harvest festival going on this weekend which is only a minute away from me. Sure a lot of entertainment in our corner of world! I am only 45 minutes away from Chicago here in Chesterton. My friends and I love taking the train into Chicago. So convenient and easy!

    Yes, we sure have been lucky with the awesome weather we have had this week! Just perfect and great for sleeping at night when it gets cool. Love it! I am not looking forward to winter. I hear from the Farmer's Almanac that it is going to be a hard winter with lots of snow. Drat!


  18. Congrats to your co-worker! And have a great weekend spent with friends :)


  19. (((Stacy))) I love coming here and reading your posts. I hope life becomes a little less hectic for you.

    And have a wonderful time at the wedding!


Post a Comment