Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Monday, September 21, 2009:
Congrats to CJ!
I know this has already been making the rounds here in blogland, but I would be remiss if I didn't offer up a huge, big, ole congratulations to our very own Carolyn Crane, aka. C.J. for the gorgeous cover of her first release, scheduled for March 23, 2010. It's so exciting to see people you know making their dreams come true, and I wish all the very best to C.J. She's a dear girl with a hilarious sense of humor and an amazing imagination.
I'm excited to see the book is set in the Chicago/Milwaukee area. I hope this means C.J. must make many trips this way, all in the name of extensive research, of course.
In other exciting news, book 2 will be out in September 2010.

Congrats C.J.!!!!!!

Labels: ,

4 Comments

  1. I think the cover art for CJ's book is awesome Stacy, and just posted a congratulations too. lol

    I agree the story sounds very intriguing and am looking forward to the read!!

    I hope you had a great weekend.

    Best
    L


  2. Hey Stacy!! Thanks for posting this and the kind congrats. It is such a kick to see it on your site. Oh, but I hope you're not disappointed with it being only dimly like Chicago - it's a made up merging of the two cities.


  3. I keep seeing the cover and just keep liking it more and more :) And the story definitely sounds intriguing! I can't wait to read the back cover summary *hint hint* :)


  4. The cover of this book is very eye catching. Looks like an urban fantasy story. Will have to keep an eye out for this one. Thanks for the heads up.


Post a Comment