Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Saturday, July 19, 2008:
Remembering Hannah...
Photobucket
It's been a year since gorgeous little Hannah has been gone, and today, like many other days, she's in my thoughts. Yesterday when I was leaving work (after ending up staying an hour and a half late because of system problems) and walking out to my car, I saw not one but three(!) baby bunnies. They were just so cute and hoppy, and they reminded me in my moment of exhaustion that life was so beautiful and precious. Thank you Hannah for all you've taught me.
Love and prayers to Rach, Brien and Lily.

Labels: ,

4 Comments

  1. She's absolutely adorable in that photo. :) Love and prayers too.


  2. How precious and completely perfect!!


  3. Thank you, Stace! :o)

    I've been blessed to have you in my life. :o)


  4. I am always moved to read about Hannah :) What a sweetie.

    Must go kiss my kids goodnight.


Post a Comment