Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Monday, July 07, 2008:
Welcome....
...to the new look! I know, I know, it was long past time.
Back in 2006, when I first started blogging, I was such a novice, and was drawn to the sparklies and eye-squinting colors. Well, I'm older now, and hopefully wiser, and right now I'm totally in love with the new look. It suits the person I am now yet still reflects my favorite things, just not so painfully.
I'm updating the sidebar - getting rid of old links for sites that either don't exist anymore or haven't posted in a loooong time. It's been a hard thing to do, as I don't want to get rid of some of them (Mailyn's for example - miss her). I'm also adding new links for new friends and blogs I visit. Hopefully I don't forget anyone.
Thank you Frauke!!!!!
And Holly, I hope you're finally able to load the new blog!

Labels:

25 Comments

  1. It looks fabulous, Stacy! I'm so jealous.

    One day maybe I'll get my blog looking a bit better...


  2. Looks really good! Congrats on the new design.


  3. I really love the new look!


  4. Very nice!!!! I like.
    And it is hard getting rid of old links isn't it? I have a general rule of thumb - if a blog hasn't been updated in four months, I delete it - always hoping they come back so I can add it back on. But I don't always do that though.


  5. Most excellent! It suits you very much. And I like not having my popup blocker activate every time I load your blog. hehehe.

    Pretty in purple. :)


  6. This looks great! OOOOHHHH... :D


  7. Awesome! I LOVE the new look, Stace!


  8. It looks wonderful and much easier on the eyes.

    I am officially jealous. I can't bother with face book on a daily basis, much less keeping up a blog. So I get to live vicariously through others.


  9. I love it!!!


  10. Love, love, love it!!


  11. Love it!!! It's great, Stace!!


  12. Thank you everyone. I'm like a kid about it but I'm quite, quite pleased. And I know the old one caused people problems, yet I didn't know how to fix it, and the person that did it over 2 years ago no longer does blog design, at least not under the original name I used.

    Now it's all good :)


  13. Stacy - What lovely new digs! I am very impressed! We'll have fun playing in your updated "sandbox".

    :)

    Janice Maynard


  14. Stacy-

    Very nice new look. Love the backgrounds. congrats on the new look.


  15. So, so, so pretty. Your new site is gorgeous. I love it!!


  16. It loaded, it loaded! YAY!!!!

    I really like the new look, babe. :)


  17. very very pretty... Much easier for me to see. Love it.


  18. I love the new look!!! It’s very pretty :o)


  19. I love the new design and colors Stacy. Looks really good. Congratulations!!


  20. I love the new look :) I've been thinking about changing for a while too and this is beautiful--congratulations!!


  21. Stacy - I love the new look - way to go!!
    I'm plenty jealous - I can't even get links posted down the side of mine - lack of tech smarts here.


  22. Oooh, Stacy, I love it! It looks great!


  23. Love the new look Stacy!!


  24. Hi! Just surfin' through your blog. :) I just have to comment that I love the new layout. It's very clean and classy.


  25. I am way late but the new look is fabulous! I love it.


Post a Comment