Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Thursday, July 03, 2008:
A winner, plus change is in the wind....
Congrats to dear Julie in Ohio who gets the signed copy of"Power of Love". Thanx for stopping by, my friend :) I have your address, just need to make my way to the post office.
My new blog template is ready and rarin' to go, but I decided to clean up some of my links, update the old stuff and add new stuff, and wth the long weekend coming up, that's my project. I plan to roll out the new look on Monday. And a huge, huge, HUGE "thank you" to Frauke from Croco Designs who had to put up with me, and gave me a beautiful new blog look in the process. I can't wait to show it off :)

Photobucket
I'll leave you with a little bit of pretty to help get you through the day. If you're like me and you have to work today while everyone else is on vacay for the holiday weekend, you may need it. Just leave him in one piece for me, will ya? ;)

Labels: , ,

7 Comments

  1. Congrats Julie!!!
    Can;t wait to see the new look.
    Love the pic, thanks. :)


  2. WOW!! Thanks, Stace, for the eye candy. A little eye candy and a cup of coffee is the best way to start the day.

    Oh, thanks for the book, too. ;p (YAYAYAYAYAYAY)

    Have a safe and wonderful holiday!!!


  3. Can't wait to see the new blog design! I'm hoping to get back into blogging this week. Things have been crazy with the new house!


  4. I can't wait to see your new design!! Exciting.


  5. Congrats Julie!!! Happy reading :-)


  6. Stacy you’re always so thoughtful :o) I really don’t want top be at work today *sigh* but oh well.


  7. Oooh! New blog designs are like new outfits. Fun!!!

    Can't wait to see it. In the mean time, I think I'll steal away with the pretty...


Post a Comment