Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Tuesday, July 22, 2008:
I scream, you scream, we all scream for...
Photobucket

ICE CREAM! I totally got this idea from the Deadline Hellions blog but I thought I'd take it a step further. It's summertime, and things are seriously starting to heat up outside. Why not counter-act the rising temps with something cool and refreshing? All you have to do is mention what your favorite ice cream is (and favorite ice cream store), and I'll put your name in a random drawing to win a $5 gift card to Baskin Robbins, or Cold Stone Creamery or some other popular ice cream store chain. I'll give you until 6pm Friday, July 25th CST to enter, and will post the winner probably on Saturday.
In other news: I'm so excited to be going to RWA next week that I can't stand it. I really can't wait to catch up with old friends and finally meet some of the cool bloggers I visit regularly. I'm flying in on Wednesday and coming back home on Sunday. There's so much to do, but not a lot of time to do it. I guess I'll just have to make the most of it.
I'm sad that blogger Chantal has decided to shut down her own blog (she's incredibly honest and offers a really refreshing point of view) but I am glad to see she's still blogging around the 'net. It's funny how you get used to people blogging, and don't really think of them moving on. As long as she sticks around somewhere, that's cool with me.
Tomorrow is release day(!) for Suzanne Brockmann's "Into the Fire", so I'm sure I'll be temporarily M.I.A. after tomorrow night. Can't help it - she owns my reading time. I've managed not to come across any reviews for this one, so my mind will be fresh and open to the story. CAN'T WAIT!!!!
Y'all have a fabulous day!

Labels: ,

11 Comments

  1. Ummm, well, I'm shameless so I'll go first. Baskin Robins Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream. It's the YUMMIEST!


  2. Coldstones Sweet Cream Ice Cream with Pineapple and Coconut mixed in. I may go there today...


  3. I love Baskin Robbins Strawberry Cheesecake ice cream.


  4. Vanilla. It's the most veratile of all flavors. =o)


  5. Cold Stone Creamery's (K)Nights in White Chocolate. Yum! White chocolate ice cream, caramel, whipped cream and white chocolate chips mixed in...tasty!

    So jealous of you getting started on ITF before me! What was I thinking when I pre-ordered? Darn you B&N coupons! *shakes fist*


  6. Yum! I have numerous favorites, but I'd have to say the very top of the list is Baskin Robbins Jamoca ice cream.

    I also am a vanilla malt addict :-)

    Hope you have a blast at RWA next week!


  7. I have to go with mint chocolate chip myself. There is just something about chocolate and mint mixed together, yummy.
    I just got Body Language by Brockmann today. I cannot wait to read ItF, I am very jealous of you. I hope you love it. :)


  8. I am a hardcore coffee chip kind of gal. Or chocolate brownie frozen yogurt from Ben and Jerry's. I should really buy stock in B&J.
    RWA!!!! :D


  9. I agree with Mary Kate, B&R's, chocolate mint ice cream is the best. Add a scoop of coffee ice cream with it, and I am in heaven.


  10. Hi Stacy-

    My fav vice cream is Mint Chocolate Chip (from B&R) or coffee flavor expecially Haagon Das.


  11. I'm an ice cream fanatic. It's my weakness but I'm on a diet so I can't even enter the contest, LOL.

    Have a blast in San Fran! I wish I was going.


Post a Comment