What I've been up to today....
- reading: "One Night of Scandal" by Teresa Medeiros
- re-reading: "The Spymaster's Lady" by Joanna Bourne, and next is "A Kingdom of Dreams" by Judith McNaught
- eating: a yummy pesto chicken and pasta dish
- drinking: Dasani Plus water in pomegranate blackberry flavor
- wearing: sweatpants, a t-shirt and comfy socks
- jewelry: silver necklaces
- listening to: Fall Out Boy
- watching: uh, "North and South"
- craving: Haagen Daas sticky toffee pudding ice cream
- wishing I was in: Aruba
- dreading: bringing my car to the shop - it's making a funny noise
- missing: my online friends I visit in Cincinnati for the get-together - why isn't it June yet???
- glad it's: not Monday
- hoping I'll be called by: no one. I'm sick of talking on the phone right now.
- crushing on (in RL): someone I shouldn't be...sigh. Need to work on finding a replacement...fast *g*
- crushing on (my dreams): Gerard Butler
- tired of: Britney Spears, though she does have my sympathy. I just don't want to see her anymore.
- can't get enough of: Richard Armitage & vanilla iced coffees
- can't stand: pineapple. I'll still hate it tomorrow too.
- glad about: three-day weekends.
- thankful I'm not: famous
- fascinated by: the Loch Ness monster and tigers
- believing in: the good of other people
- so over: paranormals
- remembering: the first time I read McNaught...happy sigh...
So, what are you up to?