Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Friday, January 04, 2008:
Buy a Friend a Book
Photobucket



I believe this website has been around for awhile; I vaguely remember reading about it at other websites and blogs, but this year I am going to do something about it. So I thought this would be the perfect way to start the new year, sort of like a "pay it forward" gesture, specifically involving books. It's a 4-times-a-year event, happening on the first week of January, April, July and October. I've already decided who I'm going to give a book to, though I haven't decided on which book quite yet. What a cool idea, and I'm just going to have fun with it.

I'm curious: has anyone else done this? If not, is it something you would consider doing? Then spread the word!

Labels: ,

7 Comments

  1. Sounds neat!!!


  2. I just did it!

    What a fun idea.


  3. That is a great idea!


  4. I havent done this yet, but it's a great idea ;)


  5. It's definitely fun to do :)


  6. That's really cool! I'm going to have to check it out:)


  7. Hey Michelle! How have you been?


Post a Comment