Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Thursday, December 27, 2007:
50 Top Movies of 2007
Photobucket
Out of over 300 movies released this year, Moviefone has released their list of the top 50 best, and 10 worst, movies of 2007. Out of those movies, these are the ones I've seen:
40. "300" - Gerard Butler - oh yeah, good stuff.
38. "Enchanted" - cute, sweet, Disney.
25. "Harry Potter & the Order of the Phoenix" - not my favorite HP movie, but still a good one.
24. " American Gangster" - violent and drug-invested. But Denzel's in it, so that's okay.
15. "Knocked Up" - funny, and yeah, I kinda liked the juvenile humor.
8. "Michael Clayton" - serious, grim, great ending. George Clooney. Interesting combo.
5. "The Bourne Ultimatum" - action, Matt Damon, questions are answered. Great fun.
So go check out the list, and see if you've added to your Netflix queue like I have.
~ Upcoming: "North & South"! Thanx to Devonna & KristieJ, it's in the house, so I'm spending my weekend with Richard Armitage. Not a bad deal. ~

Labels: ,

6 Comments

  1. Out of the list you posted, I saw Enchanted. Yeah. I don't get out much.

    I can't wait to see what you think of N&S!!! Speaking of which, maybe I should watch it again.


  2. Yeah, I don't think I do either Dev. And I can't wait to SEE N&S! Even romance authors are talking about it.


  3. Ok Is North and South new? I haven't heard of it but it sounds like evryone else has.


  4. Stacy, you've been busy since I was last here!

    N&S? I loved that!! I'm assuming it is the old one?

    Loved the movie reviews etc, I'm too tired to blog today :) Having a holiday!!


  5. North and South!! Get ready for some Richard Armitage lovin'. *g* Can't wait to hear what you think of it. I got my entire family to watch it this week and they all liked it; even my kid brother.


  6. Leeann: You can find out all about it at Ramblings on Romance etc.http://kristiej.blogspot.com/search/label/Great%20North%20and%20South%20Crusade (sorry - don't know how to to links) We dedicated a whole week to it and then have continued whenever someone (such as Stacy *g*) watches it. We had a PJ party, an interview with Lisa Kleypas and we have a couple of contests.
    It's not new - it's a BBC series from 2004 - and in no way shape or form has anything to do with the American series based on the Civil War. It deals with a number of different issues but the main focus is the loved story between a concientious mill owner John Thornton from the North, and a Vicar's daughter Margaret Hale from the South and how these vastly different people come to admit their love for each other. The roles are Brilliantly cast by Richard Armitage (who makes one forget who Gerrard Butler is) and Daniela Denby-Ashe.
    One could say we have become slightly passionate about it *g*. It's like the best romance novel come to life!!
    And Stacy - gulp - I haven't seen any of those movies. I think the last movie I saw at the theater was Amazing Grace with Ion Guffold.


Post a Comment