1. The lad is a diminutive percussionist.
2. Stepping on the pad cover.
3. The red suited Pa is due in this berg.
4. Cup-shaped sounding instrument fashioned of white metallic element.
5. The department of two psychiatrists.
6. Decorate the entryways.
7. Sir Lancelot with laryngitis.
8. Far back in the hay bin.
9. Tiny little Alan, King and Nat Cole.
10. Uncouth dolf has his beezer in the booze and thinks he is a darkcloud’s boyfriend.
11. Duodecimal enumeration of the passage of the Yuletide season.
12. Leave and do an elevated broadcast.
13. Our fervent hope is that you thoroughly enjoy your Yuletide season.
14. Small Israeli urban center.
15. Listen, the winged messengers are proclaiming tunefully.
16. As the guardians of little woolly animals protected their charges in the shadows of the night.
17. Beyond I envision a trio of nautical vessels.
18. A joyful song of reverence relative to hollow metallic vessels whichbring forth a ringing sound when struck.
19. Jubilation to the entire terrestrial globe.
20. Do you perceive the same longitudinal pressure which stimulates my auditory sense organs?21. A strafed member of the round table.
22. A parent was observed osculating a red coated unshaven teamster.
23. Wanted in December – forward incisors!!
24. May a deity bestow an absence of fatigue to humanity
.25. An event which arrived on a cloudless bewitching hour.
26. Alphabet minus the twelve letter, the primary ordinal time.
27. After the solstice, a stroll through a vista of amazement.
28. Amusement park entertainment for Stephen King.
29. Fantasize constantly about a Yuletide without color.
Stumped? Here are the songs you have to choose from:
O Little Town of Bethlehem
Go Tell it on the Mountain
Away in a Manger
Up on the Housetop
Twelve Days of Christmas
I’m Dreaming of a White Christmas
We Three Kings
I Saw Three Ships
Do You Hear What I Hear?
O Holy Night
The First Noel
All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth
Hark! The Herald Angels Sing
As Shepherds Watch Their Flocks by Night
Walking in a Winter Wonderland
Joy to the World
I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
It Came Upon a Midnight Clear
God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
Ding Dong Merrily the Bells
Little Drummer Boy
Santa Claus is Coming to Town
We Wish You a Merry Christmas
Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer
Deck the Halls
O Little Town of Bethlehem 14
Go Tell it on the Mountain 12
Away in a Manger 8
Nutcracker Suite 5
Up on the Housetop 2
Twelve Days of Christmas 11
Sleigh Ride 28
I’m Dreaming of a White Christmas 29
We Three Kings 9
I Saw Three Ships 17
Do You Hear What I Hear? 20
O Holy Night 7
The First Noel 26
All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth 23
Hark! The Herald Angels Sing 15
As Shepherds Watch Their Flocks by Night 16
Walking in a Winter Wonderland 27
Joy to the World 19
I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus 22
It Came Upon a Midnight Clear 25
God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen 24
Ding Dong Merrily the Bells 18
Little Drummer Boy 1
Santa Claus is Coming to Town 3
Silver Bells 4
We Wish You a Merry Christmas 13
Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer 10
Silent Night 21
Deck the Halls 6