Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Monday, December 10, 2007:
Yeah me again....
Got this from Erin at Paperback Stash - she tagged me:

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:


Hmmm 10 years ago I would have been 26.


1. I was moving into an apartment by myself for the first time.

2. I was processing life insurance claims - emotional job but very rewarding - loved that part.

3. I was first developing a "TBR" pile - new to me. Before I never had this problem.

4. I was reading books like this and actually liking them at that time.

5. I was....I can't remember beyond that. I barely remember 10 days ago.



5 Things on my T0-Do List today:

1. Update this blog and look at new designs

2. Finish putting my holiday gift bags together

3. Go to the post office and mail "The Windflower" to MK and my Secret Santa gift to....

4. Play with my new camera

5. Organize my cool new purse!



Yeah, so I'm boring - no surprise ther.


5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:

1. Buy a ginormous mansion on a beach with enough room for a million books.

2. Give generous gifts of money to friends and family.

3. Donate large portions to any kid and animal shelter, and any other charities I can.

4. Buy more properties around the world.

5. Travel and visit all the places I've longed to see - Aruba, Scotland, Fiji, Prince Edward Island.



5 Things I'll never wear again (or have never worn):

1. Definitely spandex - never have, never will. I don't need to see myself in that.

2. Florescent colors circa 1985

3. Stiletto heels - I'd break my neck

4. Fur coat

5. Leggings



5 Favorite Toys:

1. Laptop

2. iPod

3. DVD Player

4. phone

5. digital camera

I tag whoever wants to play: MK? Kelley? Anyone else?

Labels:

1 Comments

  1. Spandex? LOL. I'd wear leggings, I have bootleg leggings that are called something different from LL Bean. But really, they're leggings :). They'd look better without the thermals under them I think!

    Must wrap some gifts... and I have some to post too ARGH!!!


Post a Comment