Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Wednesday, January 02, 2008:
Winners! (and hugs)
Photobucket



Now, without further ado, the winners of my holiday contest are....



First place winner of RT magazine subscription: Laurie D.



Second place winner of the first 3 books in the Darkyn series: Mollie



Third place winner of Dark Lover by J.R. Ward: Crystal GB



Fourth place winner of Borders gift card: Kathy



Mollie, Crystal & Kathy, please email me your snail mail addys: trelainastarblazer@yahoo.com

And ladies, thanx for visiting and for sharing your wonderful contributions. I've learned a lot from you all, and continue to be inspired. You're all angels on earth.


Stay tuned for more contests, including a giveway of the DVD...
"North & South"!

Labels: ,

10 Comments

  1. Stacy! I can't believe I'm your winner! Thank you so much, sweetie!

    We're all winners just for having you in our lives! This is a wonderful show of kindness on your part - thank you for letting me be a part of it.


  2. Conrats to the winners.


  3. Congratulations ladies!!! And I will absolutely be back for the next contest because I REALLY WANT THAT MOVIE!!!

    Happy New Year, Stacy!! :o)


  4. Congrats to the winners. And, Jenster, watch out, because I really want that movie too!! :)


  5. Hey Laurie, congrats! Hey it's nothing compared to what you do, kiddo. You deserve it.

    Hey Kel, how you feeling?

    Jenster, how can I not want to share this glorious movie with others? Good luck. And Melissa, you too. Not sure what I might make you guys do - LOL. Just kidding...maybe *g*


  6. Congrats ladies!!
    I got the movie from the library, now I just have to find time to watch it.


  7. congrats to all the winners. Man Stacy remind me to check out your blog more often. I have no brain cells anymore. LOL


  8. Now you're scaring me! LOL


  9. Congratulations to the winners. Enjoy.

    Another successful contest for a wonderful cause. Thanks Stacy.


  10. Did someone say North and South DVD giveaway!?!??!?!


Post a Comment