Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Monday, February 12, 2007:
It's the Jill & Gena show!
Two great friends - Two February books!

This is the first time Gena Showalter and Jill Monroe
have books out at the same time!

Nymph King Hitting The Mark

For your paranormal taste, we have Valerian. Females young and old, beautiful and plain crave Valerian's touch. None can resist his blatant sensuality and potent allure…until he steals Shaye Holling from a Florida beach and holds her prisoner in his underwater kingdom.




And when you're ready to read something contemporary, there is Hitting The Mark. Danni's a woman with a little revenge on her mind. Romantic Times says Hitting The Mark is, "impossible to put down."





Just for the record, I love both of these authors, and have most of their backlists. I actually had a fangirl moment when I ended up sitting next to Jill Monroe on the plane to Atlanta last year on our way to RWA. They are both absolute dolls.

And for those of who don't know, Jill & Gena are soulmates *g* - just check out Gena Showalter's dedication to Jill in her latest, "The Nymph King". Go on, buy the books....you know you want to ;)

Gena’s video URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ikx8MMDj3UI
Jill’s video URL: http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=1562469479

Labels: , ,

6 Comments

  1. I read Hitting the Mark and really enjoyed it, I very much recommend it.


  2. Nice covers!


  3. Hi Stacy!!!! I've missed you and I just wanted to say that and send hugs and love your way. I've been MIA but I'm taking a moment to say hello to all you guys since I do love ya'll! ^_^


  4. Oh, I'm so glad you liked it, Kris.

    I have to say, Gena's book is fantastic!


  5. I've never read either of these two authors but the books sound great!!! I'll have to pick them up.


  6. TNK is really good. I love all of Gena's books.

    I ordered Hitting the mark. Just waiting for it to arrive.


Post a Comment