Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Friday, November 06, 2009:
A child in need of an early Christmas - updated
Photobucket


Shiloh Walker passed this on after checking it out through Snopes.com and it appears legit. Let's brighten this little guy's day. I have mine all set to go....

ATTENTION FACEBOOK FAMILY & FRIENDS! Diana Harrison Biorkman has a 5-yr old son in his last stages of a 2 1/2 year battle with Neuroblastoma cancer. They are celebrating Christmas next weekend and Noah loves Christmas cards. Please take a minute to send a card to: Noah Biorkman, 1141 Fountain View Circle, South Lyon MI 48178. THANKS. PLEASE REPOST THIS MSG & EMAIL YOUR BUDDIES!


***this was sent to me, please pass it on***
~ Edited to add link to a story about Noah ~

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments

  1. Thanks for the heads up Stacy! Off to find a card! Have a great day!


  2. How heartbreaking. :(
    I'll send out a card.


  3. I'll post over at my blog too. So very sad, but I'll get my card out too.


  4. Thanks for posting this, Stacy. Here's a link to a video report done by a Detroit TV station. He's a precious little boy.

    http://tinyurl.com/y8cynrc


  5. I saw this this morning on Craigslist and immediately said I'd send a card if it was legit, so I checked it out, it's real, so I'm sending a card and have passed this on to all my friends and family!


Post a Comment