Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Tuesday, October 27, 2009:
Check out the cover for Chloe Neill's 3rd Chicago Vampires book!





































Is this cover gorgeous or what?? If I were Chloe, I'd be so thrilled by this vision for her 3rd book, which will be out July 2010. Of course it's totally on my TBB list. (Click here to go to Chloe's blog and click to see enlarged version).

And yes, I will admit that I totally have a reader crush on her and her amazing books, but that's all Smexy's fault. I'm not ashamed to admit it (my crush or that it's Smexy's fault LOL). But Chloe has nothing to fear. Shiloh Walker has experienced similar behavior from me, and I've even met her in person and managed not to need police intervention. I'm obsessive, but not psychotic. I can behave in public. Just admiring the pretty picture.....


What do you think of the cover?

Labels: ,

6 Comments

  1. Jinx!

    I am crushing on this author too! Good to have company with my stalking..I mean my admiration ;) July is soooo far away. I feel a reread will be in order soon.

    I love this cover. Merit is hot!


  2. Gorgeous cover! Chloe Neill has become one of my auto-buy authors. :)


  3. great cover for the third boo. I really enjoy this series too.


  4. Police intervention? LMAO


  5. Mandi, she's definitely hot *g* I wanna be Merit!

    Donna, mine too! I love her books, and re-read Some Girls Bite because I wasn't ready for it to end.

    Barbara, I'm such a fangirl now. Glad you also like the books.

    Shiloh, as long as you're smiling, I know it's all good LOL.


  6. Another new author....must resist :)


Post a Comment