Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Friday, October 23, 2009:
An award: I gots one
It always amazes me that people take the time to do this, and to include me in the fun. I am horrible when it comes to these things, but I'm trying to mend my ways. No promises, but I'm working on it...
This is the Honest Scrap award, and it was presented to me by my new friend, Heather @ Book Obsessed. It is for those bloggers who write from the heart. The rules are to pass it along to seven bloggers and then list 10 honest things about myself.

I selected these bloggers as worthy of this award because they always give something back to me. Some of them may not be as well-known, but they are genuine and amazing in their own amazing ways.


In My Own Words: I may not visit everyday, and I don't always comment, but that doesn't mean I don't value your friendship and what you give back, because I do. I keep a lot of things close to my heart, and I don't always share, but I hope this award gives you an idea of how much I treasure you. Online friendships are unique, because you can develop a bond with people you may never meet in person, but I think they are just as important as the friendships in my everyday life. Thank you for all you do.

1. Laurie @ Laurie's Laudanum

2. Lea @ Closetwriter


4. Mandi @ Smexybooks



7. Kati @ Katidom

Now there are many, MANY other blogs just as deserving, and I realize that. It's hard to narrow it down to just 7 blogs. So if you're not mentioned, it's not because you're not worthy. You ARE! *g*

10 Things About Me

1. Currently I am addicted to Baja Fresh's fish tacos. Can't get enough of 'em.

2. I love kids but will be okay if I never have any of my own. I'm way too selfish anyway.

3. The older I get, the more I hate flying.

4. I was very baptized. I don't go to church but I do believe in God, very much so.

5. I hate candycorn. It is the worst part of Halloween, imo.

6. I'm really bad at meeting people. It makes me nervous. Total dork here. Nothing personal.

7. I love the smell of gasoline. And a wood fire. Coffee. Lilacs. Freshly cut grass...

8. I love visiting haunted places. Did the Richard T. Crowe tour a few years back. So fun!

9. I love being lazy. I have no problem doing absolutely nothing for long periods of time.

10. I cannot hear Taylor Swift's song "You Belong With Me" enough. I will play it til I hate it.


Okay, that's all I've got. I hope you go forth, and share the love......

Labels:

10 Comments

  1. Congrats on your award, Stacy! =)

    I love fish tacos and Taylor Swift songs, too!

    Have a great weekend!


  2. Congrats on your award sweets and I love Baja Fresh! There's one not too far from my work and I eat there a lot!

    I like the smell of gasoline too. It's funny how many people I'm meeting over the years that like it too, for a long time I thought I was the only one. =)

    I still like that Taylor Swift song, my 2 year old niece knows all the words and she made me love that song!


  3. Thanks Stacy!

    Baja Fresh is delicious and candy corn is gross I agree.

    You can have all the Taylor Swift you want..I swear I hear her on the radio and the song is in my head all day :(


  4. Ditto on the flying. I loved it when I was a kid. Now I need tranqs...:D


  5. Thanks Stacy! I'll try and get something posted this weekend. Baja Fresh is one of my favorite places to eat and I too love their fish tacos. Just wish there was one closer to me.


  6. Congrats on the award!

    Same here about the candy corn. I detest candy corn, even as a kid I hated it. I would be so disappointed when I went Trick 'r Treating and was given it as treat. Yuck!


  7. Congrats on the award Stacy! Candy corn hasn't made it here...then again, neither has fish tacos! Taylor Swift has thought :)


  8. Congrats on the award honey! You deserve them! Hope you had a great weekend!


  9. Awww, I love you Stacy - so very, very much! Thank you.


  10. Hey Stacy! Sorry I'm late with this one. But, thank you so much for the award :)


Post a Comment