Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Sunday, August 02, 2009:
TABOO winner...
Photobucket


Sorry I'm late. Just got home a bit ago from a booksigning so I'm a bit out of it. Had a really great time. But now on to the prize....

Wow can I just say I'm blown away by all the different answers given for my TABOO contest. Many of you were bold and imaginative, and each and everyone mentioned a taboo specifically related to themselves. I'm impressed by you all for your honesty, and love the variety of fantasies a lot of you came up with, many of which I share by the way LOL. In the interest of fairness however, I will say that mine is the one about getting lucky with your boyfriend in the office. Might never happen, but it's fun to think about, now isn't it? ;)

The winner of a copy of Jess Michaels' TABOO is...


ZEEK!


Major congrats! Zeek, please email me at trelainastarblazer (dot) yahoo (dot) com with your snail mail addy and I'll work on sending it out this week to you :)

As for everyone else, please stay tuned, as I have at least 2 more author interviews scheduled over the next few months. A huge "thank you" to Jenna for doing this interview and for stopping by. It's been a blast.

Labels: ,

5 Comments

  1. Congrats Zeek! :)


  2. Congrats Zeek!

    Terri w.


  3. Congratulations Zeek!

    You enjoy. :)

    L


  4. Wtg, Zeek!


  5. Congrats zeek! And since I was AWOL over the weekend I need to work backwards and read all these exciting taboos :)


Post a Comment