Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Sunday, July 26, 2009:
Yummy goodness especially 4 Katiebabs & Julie James
Photobucket

Two of my favorite people are Katiebabs and Julie James. At least one of them have this crazy
idea that Ryan would make the perfect J.D. Jameson (the sexy hero in Julie's
"Practice Makes Perfect")

Photobucket

Now I'll admit that while Ryan has grown up very nicely, VERY nicely, I just don't see him having the incredible appeal to pull off the role of J.D. No offense to Ryan, he just doesn't have what it takes to be MY J.D.

Photobucket

See my first encounter with RR is when he appeared on the show "Two Guys, A Girl & A
Pizza Place", which later lost the pizza place. In it, he portrayed a total smart ass.
He did a really convincing job, and was rather charming at it. Lovable, you could even say.

Photobucket

And while Ryan doesn't make me swoon, he is put together in an extremely pleasing manner.
Yeah, he's hot as hell.


Photobucket

One of the most appealing things about him is that as gorgeous as he is, he's not afraid to look silly, or act undignified. There's not much more irresistible about a guy than the
ability to be funny, to have a sense of humor, to not take himself too seriously.
Photobucket
Yet he also makes for a great action hero, what with that body and lethal, sexy intensity.
Yep, he definitely has that going for him as well.


Photobucket

And here's one just because ;)

Labels:

11 Comments

  1. His body is not real. He is a robot. How can he have abs like that?
    Sorry, he is the only one I can see as J.D.
    Perhaps Eric Bana if Ryan can't do the role.
    You made my day with these lovely pictures.


  2. Wow, Stacy! You have two days of incredibly gorgeous posts! I do think that he is amazing!


  3. I need to make this blog post my start page in Firefox. This is yummy at it's absolute best! But I'm not sure how I would explain it to the hubster so I could get away with it. ;)


  4. Katiebabs --> He has abs like that because he's Canadian. We're magic.

    So excited now that he's been cast as the Green Lantern!


  5. *sigh* Yeah, the boy is yummy scrumptious. Makes me want to do some really, really naughty things.

    Did you ever see Blade Trinity? Awful movie, but he was...Oy! :D


  6. Hot Damn


  7. Kate, I think you're on to something. Ryan Reynolds is a robot. A tall, hunky, robot with great abs. And Eric provides much inspiration.

    Lori T. I am boy-crazy this week, what can I tell ya?

    Donna, just tell the dh you are appreciating the human form in a tasteful, PG-rated fashion. I'm sure he'll be just fine with it *g*

    AnimeJune, being born in northern MN I almost can agree with you LOL. And I never wanted to see GL until I heard he was in it.

    Bridget, no I have not. I have seriously neglected my education.

    Mandi: 'nuff said ;)


  8. OMG, I just saw this now, and I'm sitting on the couch, watching cr@p reality tv (don't ask which one) and I'm fanning myself at these pictures.

    Bridget said it--Blade Trinity is not a good movie, but oh my does Ryan Reynolds make it worth watching despite that. And not just for the eye candy-- of which there is plenty-- but he's funny in it, too.

    I love this post.

    ;-)


  9. I'm going to withhold my opinion until I read book in question next month. Obviously I'll need to read the books andstudy the photos very carefully :)

    Thank you Stacy!


  10. I'm with you - I can't see Ryan as JD. He doesn't look "old money" enough or something. But I'm glad to see him any time. :-D Maybe he would work for a movie version of Just the Sexiest Man Alive? Hmm...


  11. It's all about the abs with him.

    Did it just get hot in here? *fans self*


Post a Comment