Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Friday, July 03, 2009:
Book alert: "Back in Black" by Lori Foster (02/10)
Photobucket



Back in Black

February 2010

SBC president Drew Black is as controversial as they come. But the hot-headed entrepreneur is a perfect match for his popular sports club venture: uncompromising and extreme. Maybe too extreme. With a reputation for saying what he thinks, Drew's been causing a lot of friction. That's why someone's been called in to clean up his image—before he does any permanent damage.

The lucky lady is Gillian Noode, a PR expert who's smoothed out the rough edges on many a man. But Drew is rougher than anyone she's ever met, and he refuses to change for any woman, for any reason. To make matters more complicated, Gillian's starting to like him raw. Now, opposites aren't only attracting, they're igniting. But in the rising heat, which one of them will end up on top?


This one's definitely on my tbb list?

How about yours?

Labels: ,

7 Comments

  1. This one is absolutely on my tbb list!!! :)


  2. "Gillian Noode"?

    OK, clearly I'm like Beavis, her last name made me snort out loud.


  3. Yeah, her name makes plenty of people comment. ;-)
    That's something I don't usually do, but it was fun (very briefly) this time.

    Stacy, thanks for sharing the cover!

    Lori


  4. Oh, yes. This one is most definitely on my tbb list!


  5. yowza! on the cover and blurb.
    phew. I need to turn on the fan!


  6. Ooh, fun, i love her books


  7. I'm tempted :) Thanks for the heads up Stacy!

    Oh, and I hope you had a lovely 4th of July!


Post a Comment