Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Wednesday, June 24, 2009:
Bookcover alert: Instant Temptation by Jill Shalvis
Photobucket

I totally stole this from Jill's website because I want more of her devoted fans to suffer besides me LOL. Misery loves company, and we have quite a loooong wait til it's in stores. This is an April 2010 release, the 3rd book in her Wilder series. This appears to be Harley's and TJ's story. If you want a sneak peek, Jill has a rough draft of an excerpt up at her blog, so go check it out.

So what do you think: do these rugged men do anything for you? Being as directionally and coordinated-challenged as I am, I wouldn't mind having one of these guys around to keep an eye on me ;)

Labels: ,

7 Comments

  1. Woot! Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I hadn't realize that there was info released on the 3rd Wilder book...this cover is just so different from the other two, albeit more vibrant? Not sure if that is the correct word to describe but anyways, yes, I'm suffering now. April 2010 is soooo far away!


  2. This cover is HOT and I can't wait to read the book. Of course, I plan on devouring her July release. What is not to love a sexy baseball player and hot summer nights. WOOOOOOT!!!!


  3. Oh cool! She's having great covers for these books, isn't she?


  4. Purty.


  5. Pretty :) Thank you Stacy! Hmmm, perhaps I need to 'suggest' this series to my library :)


  6. Best cover yet!


  7. No problem Tabitha. I visit Jill's blog just about everyday, so that's how I found out the scoop.

    Patty, Jill's books keep getting better and better. So looking forward to her next several releases.

    AL, I do like her covers. And I like that they give a sense of the story and a sense of place.

    Nicola, I think so too LOL.

    Orannia, it is your civic duty to share this info with your library. You go, girl!

    Renee, it's tres yummy :)


Post a Comment