Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Tuesday, June 16, 2009:
Book alert: Julie James book blurb
FATE HAS THROWN TWO SWORN ENEMIES…

Of all the hotel rooms rented by all the adulterous politicians in Chicago, female Assistant U.S. Attorney Cameron Lynde had to choose the one next to 1308, where some hot-and-heavy lovemaking ends in bloodshed. And of all the FBI agents in Illinois, it had to be Special Agent Jack Pallas who gets assigned to this high-profile homicide. The same Jack Pallas who still blames Cameron for a botched crackdown three years ago—and nearly ruining his career…

…INTO EACH OTHER’S ARMS

Work with Cameron Lynde? Are they kidding? Maybe, Jack thinks, this is some kind of welcome-back prank after his stint away from Chicago. But it’s no joke: the pair is going to have to put their rocky past behind them and focus on the case at hand. That is, if they can cut back on the razor-sharp jibes—and smother the flame of their sizzling-hot sexual tension…
____________________________


Photobucket

Okay I totally swiped this off her website, but it just sounded too good not to share. Doesn't this sound awesome? Stop on by Julie's blog and let her know how much you want this book! You never know, maybe we'll get it sooner? There's always hope :)

Labels: ,

11 Comments

  1. I read it yesterday Stacy and yes it sounds awesome!

    I can't wait. :)

    L


  2. Her first 2 books deserve 5 stars, I won't even think before buying her next one !


  3. Oooh, sounds fabulous. I can't wait to get it.


    Oh, consider yourself poked. ::poke poke:: I'm leaving next week for NY, but after I get back Julie and I are talking about planning another dinner/wine outing. You in?


  4. Lea, me either!

    Emmanuelle, I thought the same thing. She's an auto-buy.

    Shannon, I'm in. Keep me posted :)


  5. Ohhhh. Thank you for the heads up Stacy! I really must get my A into G and read the first book *ducks*


  6. Ooooh - sounds delicious. I loved her first two books so I'm doing some countdown time for this one.


  7. Awesome! Can't wait :)

    How's Oakland?


  8. I loved her first two books and she was so sweet when she was at Cinti... Thanks for the sneak peak stacy


  9. Excellent! I'm so looking forward to it. :o)


  10. I've not read her yet but have both of her books on my wishlist. I've heard all wonderful things about these books! Since her books and a couple of other authors, it makes me realize how long its been since I read a contemp!


  11. I've not read her yet but have both of her books on my wishlist. I've heard all wonderful things about these books! Since her books and a couple of other authors, it makes me realize how long its been since I read a contemp!n


Post a Comment