Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Thursday, June 04, 2009:
Off for the weekend....
5th Annual

from Lori Foster, Dianne Castell, Linda Keller
Friday, June 5 — Sunday, June 7, 2009


Saturday, June 6th, 2:00 to 4:00Book signing,

OPEN TO THE PUBLIC

Inside the Marriott6189 Mulhauser RoadWest Chester, OH 45069-4842

I'm off to Lori Foster's event, and I thought I'd have the time (okay, make the time is more like it) to finish up some posts to publish while I'm away, but well, I didn't. I did decided to bring my laptop, but I'm not making any promises that I'll be posting this weekend. It's all good intentions on my part, and we know how that goes.
Photobucket

So have a great weekend everyone, and if I don't post here or swing by your blog, I'll be back Sunday or Monday. Take care :)

Labels: ,

13 Comments

  1. Woohoo! Stacy! Me and my mom are leaving first thing in the morning after my son gets on the bus! So about 8:45, then it's a 7 and a half hour drive! I'm psyched!

    Safe travels to you :).


  2. Hey Amy! I can't wait to see you tomorrow. You have a safe drive and I'll see ya soon :)


  3. Have an awesome time ladies! I so wish I was attending too. :(

    Please extend my warm regards to Beth Kery and Julie James as well as other bloggers attending.

    Have Fun!
    L


  4. I know y'all will have a great time! Hopefully I'll be able to make it next year.


  5. Have a really great time, Stacy!!


  6. Have a great time. I am so jealous that I could not make it this year. I mentioned it to my hubbie last week and he said that if he knew that I wanted to go that we could have made it happen. LOL Thats me I day late and a dollar short.

    Next year.


  7. SQUEE! See you tomorrow, Stace! LeeAnn and I should be there by noon or so, I think. Can't wait to catch up!


  8. ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

    Man, I wish I were going if only to meet you and Amy C in the same place. RATS!!!

    (Well and then there are a ton of authors too :grin: but I do have my priorities straight :wink:)


  9. I’m so excited!! I’ll see you tomorrow! I might be a little tired but I’ll get a coffee to pep up lol.


  10. Well, I made it! I'm exhausted from getting less than 3 hrs of sleep last night, so tonight I'm taking it easy.

    Lea, I'll say hi to Julie & Beth for you. I can't wait to see them again :) Wish you could be here!

    Liza, I hope you make it next year!

    Thanx Barbara. I'm so excited to already be here :)

    Patty, sorry you couldn't be here. Weren't you here a few years ago? I remember you, if you're the same Patty :) You're a writer, correct?

    Kati, can't wait to see you! Call me when you guys get here, 'k?

    AztecLady, I wish you could be here, and I can't wait to see Amy. Love her.

    LeeAnn, I'm thrilled you could make it. And Julie too. It's gonna be great :)


  11. I hope you (and everyone attending) have a safe trip and a wonderful time! I so wish I had a teleportation device...on the plus side, I am planning to see Star Trek (FINALLY!) tomorrow :)


  12. Have fun, Stacy! Say hi to everyone for me.


  13. SO JEALOUS!!!! I'm so mad I couldn't join you all.

    Stoopid 8th graders! Why must they be graduating right now? Ruin all my fun!


Post a Comment