Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Tuesday, June 02, 2009:
Literary Blogger Award :)
Photobucket


The Literary Blogger Award

What an honor to be a recipient of this grand award, which acknowledges bloggers who energize and inspire reading by going the extra mile! These amazing bloggers make reading fun, and enhance the delight of reading!

A huge thanx to Cecile, who nominated me for this award. What a sweetheart you are :)


1) Put the logo on your blog/post.

2) Nominate up to 9 blogs.

3) Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.

4) Let them know that they have been nominated by commenting on their blog.

5) Remember to link to the person from whom you received your award.


And the award goes to....


1. Laurie @ Lauries-Laudanum

2. Orannia @ Walkabout

3. Tracy @ Tracy's Place

4. The fine ladies @ Let's Gab

5. Ames @ Thrifty Reader

5. Sula @ Sula Space


There are so many awesome bloggers out there, and it wasn't easy to narrow it down, but I chose those inspire me in their own unique way. And while I wanted to nominate every blog I visit, because let's face it, I visit them because I love them so much, well, that would have been way more than 9.

Thanx to bloggers everywhere for creating wonderful places to visit, to make me laugh, think, squee and share my love of reading. You are all a part of my day and make it a brighter, and often times funnier, place. You all rock :)

Labels: , ,

6 Comments

  1. Congrats Stacy and to the nominees.

    By the way, you have an award waiting at my spot:

    http://lea-closetwriter.blogspot.com/2009/06/blog-awards-contests-and-something.html

    Best
    L


  2. Awww, Stacy - thanks!! Especially since we've been so quiet lately!


  3. Awwww, thanks so much, sweetie! I'm nowhere near as informative and inspiring as you are, but I'm touched just the same that you would include me!

    Hugs to you!


  4. Thank you so much Stacy! I've very honoured and very touched! (((Stacy)))


  5. Thank you Stacy! This is so very wonderful! I don't feel like I got the extra mile because of my job and the kids but it's nice to think that others think I do! :)


  6. oh wow, I am SO late. *sniff* Thank you so much for thinking of me and my lonely wee blog. It put a smile on my face. Just like your blog always does. :)


Post a Comment