Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Sunday, May 31, 2009:
Winner of "A Hint of Wicked" by Jennifer Haymore
Photobucket
The book goes to....
Cassie Wilson!

(Update: Cassie happens to be from Australia, so yes, people in other countries do win *g*)

So Cassie, please email me your snail mail addy @ trelainastarblazer at Yahoo dot com and I'll go ahead and mail out the book to you :) If I don't hear from you by Monday morning, I might not be able to mail out the book for a week because I'll be out of town.

Thank you to everyone who entered the contest. These were some great answers. Many of which I totally loved, some I've never heard of, so I have some catching up to do. I hope everyone's having a great weekend :)

For those of you asking, yes, "A Hint of Wicked" does have a love triangle, which is what inspired my contest question.


Eligible entries:

1. Portia
2. RachieG
3. Embee
4. I Heart Book Gossip
5. Kati
6. Liza
7. AnimeJune
8. JCP
9. Patty L.
10. Lea
11. CrystalB.
12. Tetewa
13. Santa
14. Lori
15. Cathy M
16. Joder
17. AmyC
18. CindyW
19. Emmanuelle
20. Maureen
21. Barbara
22. Maija P
23. Eva S
24. Terri W
25. Jane
26. Tracy
27. Mandi
28. Estella
29. housemouse88
30. Irwirum
31. The Book Queen
32. LadyBug
33. Monroe Dawson
34. Mary G.
35. AztecLady
36. Amy S
37. Cassie Wilson
38. Seton
39. KristieJ
40. Orannia
41. Sue A.
42. Caffey
43. Renee
44. MichelleB
45. Kaetrin
46. host
47. Katiebabs
48. Heather D.
49. Jill Sorenson
50.Babyblue22

As always, stay tuned for more contests :)

Labels: ,

9 Comments

  1. Congratulations, Cassie!

    Thank you, Stacey!


  2. Congrats Cassie! I picked up Hint of Wicked yesterday, Stace. Haven't gotten to it yet, but I'm looking forward to it. Maybe it's for the airplane to Ohio this weekend. Hmmm...


  3. Thanks, Stacy!!

    Congrats to Cassie!!!!


  4. Congratulations Cassie!

    You enjoy. :)

    Thank you for the contest Stacy.

    L


  5. Wtg, Cassie!


  6. Congrats Cassie!!!
    Stacey ~ Head over to my place to pick up some awards that I have for you!!!! Hope you are having a great weekend!


  7. Congrats Cassie!

    Happy reading!

    Thanks for the contest Stacy.

    Terri W.


  8. Congratulations Cassie. Hope you enjoy the book.


  9. Congrats Cassie! And thank you Stacy!


Post a Comment