Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Wednesday, May 27, 2009:
Oh but I feel so unworthy.....
Photobucket


Awards are a wonderful thing...usually. I really like getting them...usually. But this time, I'm feeling like Kati really, REALLY shouldn't have. I mean, really, what did I ever do to deserve this? It's truly an honor that I don't know I should accept. Really. However since I'm rather afraid of Little CJ, I'm thinking I will graciously accept this award in the spirit in which it was intended, and pass along the good (?) will. Because really, I rather like my eyes, and being able to see with them, so I'd like to keep them. And I really don't like pain. Not a bit.

So I will honor Shannon and Nicola, because I don't know that they've been given the love yet.


Photobucket

Labels:

9 Comments

  1. Wow... what an award to win... Yea, I am with you on that one... I would pass it on too.. she scares me too!!! LOL!!!

    Seriously, congrats on the award!


  2. Congrats, Stacy! LOL! I love this award. Little CJ...she's too much.


  3. Congrats Stacy! Little CJ packs a lot of punch, doesn't she :)


  4. Congrats to you, Stacy! That little CJ is a bit scary :P, voodoo dolls and all!


  5. LOLOLOLOL!

    OMG "Little CJ", is scaring folks into blog award submission.

    I still haven't decided which blog award I'm going to send "Little CJ", yet!

    You Ladies Crack Me Up...

    Congrats Stacy et al.

    Best Regards
    L


  6. Stacy - I just...couldn't think of anyone who deserved to be CJ'd more!

    Congrats on this high, HIGH honor.


  7. Congratulations, Stacy. And Congrats to your winners, too: Shannon and Nicola.

    No voodoo doll for you, Stacy!!


  8. I--- I--- don't know what to say.

    gulp.


  9. This is absolutely hilarious!


Post a Comment