Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Wednesday, September 03, 2008:
Out with the old....
...and in with the new...
*
Some of you may know I've been thinking about getting my hair cut for awhile now, and unlike the whole tattoo thing, this time I actually went ahead and did the deed. Here are the "before" and "after" results:
Photobucket
With sweater.
Why am I smiling? It's long and dull and just hangs there. Boring.
*
Photobucket
Without sweater.
Not much difference here, but I took several pictures and figured I'd better use 'em.
And yes, I took all these pictures myself, mostly at work, in my
blue uniform.
*
Photobucket
The waves don't look bad here, but of course this is an exception. De-tangling in the mornings
was a major pain in the ass.
*
Photobucket
Wow, I actually kinda like this picture. Of course this is after I've already made the decision to chop it all off. Could I be having second thoughts...
*
Photobucket
No, no, it's time to go. It'll grow back. Eventually. The old look was bringing me down. I
feel better already....
*
Photobucket
Several inches later...shiny and manageable. I'm liking the look, but not the morning routine.
Short hair is work!
*
Photobucket
Hey, look at me, I'm actually kinda cute here. Who knew?
Already my new look is having a positive effect.
Look out, world.
*
My Verdict: No regrets.
*
So, what do you think?

Labels:

27 Comments

  1. Stacy - I'm thinking I like the hair cut! Very nice on you.

    Hawk (Houston A.W. Knight)


  2. Very nice! I am thinking about getting my hair cut to a similar length.


  3. I think a very pretty lady with a very chic cut! It looks really good on you.


  4. cool new look! it suits you and i bet it feels nice and comfy and swingy. heh.


  5. Nice look on you. I like it.


  6. I like it!!!

    Joni


  7. You're cute as a button either way, Stacy, but I LOVE the new do! It looks fresh and new - very nice!


  8. SO cute! It's chic and sophisticated and professional looking, but also kind of sassy. Which is a good thing!

    I really love it, girl. You look FABULOUS!

    Now, at least for me, when I get my hair cut, the question is, can you make it do what the hair dresser can? I always have to struggle with mine a bit. ;o)


  9. I love the new do, Stacy! Very cute and looks bouncy and fun.


  10. I like it! I think your new do is very flattering :-)


  11. The new cut is really cute. Draws attention to your eyes. Very nice!


  12. I love it, Stace. I think it looks great!


  13. I really like the haircut! The new you looks wonderful :)

    Ha! You think short hair is hard work...try having unruly curly hair!! Ugh!! Flatiron is my best friend.


  14. Stacy--you look awesome :)

    I need a haircut. :(


  15. Aww, you guys are the best. Thanx. (I'm on an ego trip right now *g*)


  16. I like it soooo much. Very cute and I would imagine easy to take care of. My verdict: A keeper...A+


  17. I really like the new hair cut...looks good on you and I am sure you are going to be really happy with it......looking good!!


  18. It's totally tripping me out, but you look like someone I know. Crazy!

    I like the new 'do. I'm growing mine out so I can donate my hair to Locks of Love. I should take before/afters of that...whenever it happens. Waiting for the hair to get midback. Ack! :)


  19. Wahey, the new hair length looks terrific!

    Well done for taking the plunge. :)


  20. I LOVE IT!!!! =O)


  21. I think it looks fabulous Stacy! Makes me want to do the same, LOL. It's gorgeous.


  22. I like the new look! I know what you mean about short hair being work, though. Mine used to be really long, and it's taken some getting use to having to actually style it every morning.


  23. Very nice Stacy!! I really like the new look!!

    I love short hair- you've seen how short mine is!- and the five minute routine I have every morning, and that's when I put some stuff in it.

    I have no patience with long hair and fussing anymore.

    ev


  24. Stacy - it looks great! It's the perfect length for your face, and the layers look bouncy and fun.

    I'm so jealous, cause my hair just would never do that!


  25. Ooooh! Me likey! That is a very flattering length and style. Good choice!


  26. I'm with all the rest - I love the new haircut. Looks fun and swinging.


  27. I think it looks fab!


Post a Comment