Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Monday, September 01, 2008:
Winner of "Trial by Fire"
I know, I know, I should never have contests on holiday weekends as I tend to stay away from the computer. Haven't been on it since Friday, and there really is a life outside of the internet!
So without further ado, the winner of Jo Davis' "Trial By Fire" is...
CRYNA!!!
Congratulations! Cryna, you can email Jo at Jo@JoDavis.net for your copy of this amazing and sexy read.
Thanx everyone for stopping by. More contests forthcoming :)

Labels: , ,

3 Comments

  1. Congratulations!! Happy reading :-)


  2. THANK YOU!!!!!

    You don't know how thrilled I am about this......Thank you Stacy for having the contest. And Thank you Jo for the prize. I will send you an email right away.

    Thanks again.


  3. wtg cryna


Post a Comment