Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Sunday, December 10, 2006:
Tagged: a 2 for 1 deal
Devonna tagged me, so I said I'd do it. Here goes:
Six Weird Things About Me
1. Sometimes if I really want something (coffee, book, haircut) I get so obsessive that I can't wait a week or even a day to get it. If I have a taste for coffee at 2 am, I will go to Dunkin Donuts. If I want a book, I will be at the store when it first opens. And I've been known to cut my own hair...bad idea. It's this mild case of obsessive-compulsiveness I've got.
2. When I find an author or series I love, I will completely glom it, no matter how many books. I think 12 books is my record. I can't help it - it's that o.c. thing kicking in.
3. I can easily have a crush on many, many guys at one time. I work in customer service so I see people all day long, and yeah, I develop a crush probably at least once a week. They're harmless cuz I'm not a flirt or anything like that, but I feel like such a kid acting this way. I guess I should just shut up and enjoy it.
4. I hate pineapple, but I love pineapple upside-down cake.
5. This is a huge one: if I'm going somewhere (work, party, dinner), I HAVE to take a shower. Not only does it make me feel all nice and clean, it also wakes me up, better than coffee. Plus, a lot of people don't realize it, but I can tell when someone hasn't showered - they smell, and it's not pretty. So yeah, if you wake up in the morning and get dressed without showering, people can tell.
6. I hate driving. I live super-close to work, and I love it. Before I moved back to my office, I worked 4 miles from home. Just 4 miles, and I still had road rage. I know a lot of people who drive 30 or more miles one way - I'd die. I can't stand being in a car that long.
Five Favorite Christmas Songs
1. What Child Is This?
2. Silent Night by Garth Brooks mostly, but I like a lot of versions
3. All I Want for Christmas - Mariah Carey version
4. Baby Please Come Home for Christmas - U2
5. Blue Christmas - Elvis
I'm gonna tag Kelley, Michele, Kate, Laurie, Lori, and Kris

Labels: , ,

4 Comments

  1. Fun tag, Stacy. I'll do it next week.


  2. Ooh, you tagged me! Cheeky girl.

    **wink**


  3. Thanks for the tag(s), Stacy! My answers are on my blog now.


  4. I can relate about the driving ~ how lucky you live so close to work! I actually love to drive ~ but driving in town makes me crazy.


Post a Comment