Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Saturday, December 30, 2006:
Erin McCarthy's vampire fixation
I heart Erin McCarthy. I feel no shame in saying that. She writes amazing, sexy stories that can also make you laugh out loud, and for a reader, that can be a rare thing of beauty, but Erin manages to do it with ease. I have every book she ever wrote (that I know of, anyway) and look forward to each new story more than the last.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Now Erin is venturing more into the world of vampires, and while it seems like every single romance writer on the planet is creating their own take on Dracula, Erin is joining forces with fellow author Kathy Love and taking her world one step further with her vampire band, "The Impalers". The first release will be in late 2007.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
They even have a blog, and the "band" is playing some real dates over New Year's. So if you're in the Big Easy, check 'em out.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments

  1. I love Erin's book,s i can't wait, it sounds like a lot of fun!


  2. Happy New Year for tonight!


  3. I love Erin Mccarthy too and I think the vamp band is great.


Post a Comment