Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Sunday, December 17, 2006:
Better late than never: the winner is....
I am so sorry this is like a day late; the holidays have taken over and completely exhausted me! Between the last week, I've been to three parties, shopped for about 15 gifts that I wasn't planning on getting, stopping at the post office to mail off packages, and still going go work for a full day Monday - Friday. I just am not cut out for this stuff LOL.
Anyways, without further ado, the winner of Judith McNaught's classic novel "Whitney, My Love" is....
JULIE IN OHIO!
Julie, please send me your snail mail addy to: trelainastarblazer@yahoo.com
Also, I have not heard from JANA, winner of the wishlist "book of choice" contest. Jana, you can also send your info to my email address. If I do not get a response by Friday, December 22nd, I will draw another name. So Jana, come out, come out, wherever you are.....

6 Comments

  1. Congratulations, Julie! Enjoy your new book :-)


  2. Thank you, Stacy! WOOHOOO!! I can't wait to read it.



    I just sent you my addy. Let me know if you didn't get it OK. :o)


  3. Stacy, this time of year takes its toll on everybody. I don't know if I'll finish my shopping before the 24th. Time. Where does it go...


    HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!


  4. Congrats Julie.


  5. !!SQUEEE!! Julie Won!!
    Julie Won! what an AWESOME pre-Chrstmas surprise!

    Congrats Julie!


  6. This is Jana...I had a final exam that I had to study for and then lost track of time. I'm hoping it's me that you were looking to hear from as the winner? My email is jtyrrell@med.wayne.edu - please contact me and I'll send you my address.

    Thanks so much for the great Christmas gift!!


Post a Comment