Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Sunday, December 24, 2006:
Happy holidays to you all :)
I haven't been around much with all the festivities, but I did want to wish everyone a very happy holiday season. I hope it's filled with family, friends, and many special memories. This is my favorite time of year but it's also bittersweet because it goes by soooo fast. I don't know about you, but I have to work the next day. It should be quiet though. I just hate to see it end.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I know for some people it's been a difficult time, and my thoughts and prayers are with you. Sometimes the holidays are not the happiest of times, and my heart goes out to anyone suffering right now. Please don't forget that you do have friends and people who care very much. You are not alone. I hope knowing that eases your heart in some way.
So this reminds me that I want to thank everyone who's stopped by my blog over the last year, whether to lurk or post or whatever. It's nice to have friends from all over the world who share common interests, and I hope you'll continue to stop by in the new year, where I promise I will continue to have contests and interviews and maybe one or two interesting things to say.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I'm leaving you with a little something that I know you've always wanted to know - what your Elf name is. Well the wait is over! Find out here:
~HAPPY HOLIDAYS~

1 Comments

  1. Thanks Stacy, I hope that you have a great Christmas!!


Post a Comment