Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Wednesday, September 13, 2006:
What you crave...
I was so hungry today, and as you can imagine I was obsessing about food all day long. But not just any old edible munchy would do. Anyway, the day could not go by fast enough. Finally, it was 5pm, but then I had a bunch of errands to run, so around 7:30, I was able to go to one of my favorite places when I'm starving - Baja Fresh - and got a taco combo plate, classic style (no freakin' onions, thank God!), with black beans. I enhaled it and now I feel like a total loser, but hey, it was so worth it.
Now I'm sleepy, and just want to spend the rest of the night reading. What's your latest craving? Food, drink or other? Is this a regular need or a special treat? I'd have to say mine is probably a once-a-week need. I'd love to hear yours.

4 Comments

  1. Ice cream. I always crave ice cream. Love it :)


  2. For some reason this week I have been craving Peanut Butter cookies...this is strange because I used to hate them. I am going to make some tonight I think.


  3. Chocolate or Ice cream or both. It started when I was pregnant with my youngest and just never stopped.


  4. Latest? Let's just call it my ever present, all consuming obsession with ice cream. OMG I could eat the stuff 24/7. I keep reminding myself that if I do it will be an extra hour at the gym everyday. LOL.


Post a Comment