Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Thursday, September 07, 2006:
Wanna win something?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
How about a download of Kelley Vitollo's first published work, "Dream Man"?
Sadie has the same dream every night. She dreams of a man with black hair, gorgeous blue eyes, and magical hands. When dream becomes reality and she comes face to face with her dream man, will he be everything she imagined, and more?
All you have to do is post about one of your dreams, and it can be whatever you want: maybe something you've always wanted to accomplish (example: write a book, live in an Italian villa, get your college degree); a fantasy you've entertained (marrying Johnny Depp, being able to fly like Superman, winning the lottery) or even a recurring dream of your own. Share your favorite dream, real or imagined, new or one you've had a while, and you will be entered in a random drawing for a download of Kelley's story.
The drawing will be held at noon CST on Sunday, September 10. Good luck!

12 Comments

  1. Good luck to those who post!! I'm excited to hear about your various dream :)


  2. Hey Stacy/Kelley

    It has been a dream of mine for the longest while now to do a road trip and meet a lot of my internet friends. I would not only meet some fantastic people, but since it would be a driving trip, I would see lots of different and interesting things along the way.

    Hugs
    Cryna


  3. For the last few years, I have dreamed of being a writer...not sure if it will happen or not. I have tons of ideas, but it is hard to put those ideas into words that would make sense to anyone but me.

    I also have a dream of being a mom someday.


  4. My dream is that someday my daughters will be finished with their educations and will be settled into careers that are satisfying and fulfilling to them. I want them to be happy in every aspect of their lives.


  5. My dream is to travel around the world.


  6. My dream. Only one?

    You weren't too specific on the dream having to be what I want in real life, so I'd prefer the dream of dreams, land of possible impossibilities.

    To go splunking only to have an accident where I go spiraling down a dark abyss. Except I don't fall to crash, I end up dropping into a pond and the sun is out. The things I know now aren't known in this place yet it is similar. I'm able to correct mistakes that I had made in my "old" life and enjoy yet be terrified by the new directions they lead me to.
    I never know if I'm happy or die or if I go back... I wake up.

    Very frustrating to not know how it ends.

    If you want to talk about life dreams ... Yep, being a writer sounds good. Writing one little short story is all I'm hoping for.
    My problem is finishing things...sounds like my dream, eh?
    :-)


  7. Great dreams everyone!!


  8. Hey Stacy and Kelley

    A dream of mine is to have some free time to volunteer. Its just not possible right now but I would love to do something important


  9. Wow, I love these dreams! Working on picking a winner.....


  10. Cryna is the winner! Cryna, please send me your email addy, and I will figure out how to send you the download of Kelley's story LOL.

    Congrats! :)


  11. Oh Wow, Thank you Stacy and Kelley.........

    Hugs,
    Cryna


  12. Congrats Cryna!!! I hope you like it.


Post a Comment