Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Wednesday, August 23, 2006:
Keep an eye out for this rising talent....
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



...my on-line friend Kelley Vitollo! For those of you who may not know Kelley, she is one of the most positive and encouraging people I've ever met on-line. I often feel energized after reading her blog because she tries to make everything a fun, positive experience. Just like the name she's given her blog, her words are "heartfelt" and sincere. I am so looking forward to see what she's done with her story. Here is a little synopsis:
"Dream Man":

Sadie has the same dream every night. She dreams of a man with black hair, gorgeous blue eyes, and magical hands. When dream becomes reality and she comes face to face with her dream man, will he be everything she imagined, and more?

A short story coming soon from Forbidden Publications. Doesn't it sound yummy? Release date: September 8, 2006!

6 Comments

  1. OOOHH, Kelley! I'm so excited for you!! The premise sounds yummy. I can't wait to read it. :o)


  2. Congrats on your upcoming story, Kelley. I hope this is just the start of a very successful writing career for you.

    I have to agree with Stacy on Kelley's positive, upbeat attitude.
    Reading her posted comments always puts me in a better frame of mind.


  3. I'm teary eyed!! Happy tears. Thank you so much for this Stacy. It really touched my heart. I consider you a true friend. We have shared so much getting to know one another the past few months.

    A big thanks to Julie and Barb too!

    I'm so excited for the release of Dream Man. It still amazes me that all this is happening. I STILL will log onto my blog or website just to see my name on the cover!!

    Thanks again :)


  4. You deserve it Kelley. I'm thrilled for ya :)


  5. Hi Stacey,
    Thank you so much for blogging about my friend, Kelley.
    She's going places, isn't she.
    So proud of you, Kelley!

    love


  6. Hi Kelley, I'm another Forbidden Publications author. It's a very nice publisher, wouldn't you say? Well, i wanted to congratulate you on your contract with them! Many sales to you and the best of luck. Take care, Kelley, sincerely, Laura Hogg
    laurahogg.tripod.com


Post a Comment