Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Wednesday, August 16, 2006:
She got it for a song....
...and that would be: Barb V! Congratulations Barb :) I might not get the issue mailed out til Monday - we'll see if I get a chance to run to the post office - I hope that's okay.
I'll also check to see if this song - "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" - is available and put it up on the blog for about a week. Thanx so much for the rec!
To the rest of the contestants - thanx for participating, and I loved all the songs selected. I probably will use them for future music updates. And stay tuned for another contest in the near future. I have some books to give away and I hope you'll come back to try to win them :)

6 Comments

  1. Stacy,
    Thanks so much! I have never read RT, so am really looking forward to it. Whenever you have time to mail it is fine. I have many, many books to keep me occupied in the meantime.
    Um, will you be autographing this copy? LOL!
    Thanks again!!


  2. Congrats Barb V! Way to go!

    And the song was Girls just Want to Have Fun?
    Great choice and we do! That's why we visit Stacy~!

    You know,I've heard that Cyndi is really quite the gracious lady despite her wanting to have all that fun, LOL. I'm glad you chose one of her songs.


  3. Congrats Barb V.!!


  4. LOL Barb. Uh, no, but I'll probably put a big sticky on page 19 so you can find it *g*.

    Congrats :)


  5. Yeah Barb, congrats!!!


  6. Congratultions, Barb V....!!


Post a Comment