Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Sunday, August 13, 2006:
Attention fellow Nathan Kamp stalkers, er, aficionados
Well, in this day and age of the internet, it just goes to show you that ANYONE can show up in a magazine, such as the case with yours truly.
Recently it came to my attention that I am "mentioned" in the September 2006 issue of Romantic Times Magazine. Yep, right there on page 19, under "Fan Forum: Quips & Queries", I am listed as "Stacy from the Chicago suburbs" for my compilation of Nathan Kamp covers @ Amazon.com. (Yes, I did confirm that it's me by clicking on the link they provided).
I've also compiled a list on the left-hand sidebar. So far I'm starting my 7th list - that's over 150 covers. Check it out :) I occasionally get the chance to update the lists, so if you know of any I've missed, please feel free to share. And yes, I'll be signing copies of this issue of RT at the June 2007 get-together....not. LOL. I'm the happy wallflower.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend - another gorgeous day in Chicago.....

3 Comments

  1. Oh Stacy I hope you will still hang with us little people now that you are famous.... I just couldn't get over reading that quip at the bookstore the other night. And I said to my boss Chris, that has to be my Stacy...LOL

    Kudos


  2. Check out our little Stacy all grown up and in magazines. First comes little blurbs. Then, centerfolds... :P

    Congrats, Stacy! I'm so excited for you. :o)


  3. Ah! you have your 15 minutes of fame! Cool.. and it's national, yes?
    Wouldn't it be absolutely wild and wooley if NK contacted you and said "Thanks Hun?"

    Bet your heart and tummy would flutter and tumble... Woot!


Post a Comment