Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Sunday, August 13, 2006:
Win a copy of RT magazine!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Since I couldn't wait for my copy of the magazine this month (well, heck, my name was in it LOL), I decided that once I get the new, pristine copy, hopefully this week, that I will give it to someone who plays my little contest. Maybe you've never read it, or your subscription expired - doesn't matter. You can still play.
All I'm asking for is to provide the name of a song you'd like to see "played" here at my blog, and if I draw your name and it's available, I will play it for at least one week (even if I don't like it and it's not filled with profanity LOL). Please include the name of the song and the singer/band so I make sure I have the right song.
Contest is open to everyone, and I will pick someone Wednesday, August 16th. Good luck!

6 Comments

  1. I've been listening to oldies lately, so how about "Girls Just Want to Have Fun" by Cindy Lauper. It fits you and your blog. LOL.


  2. Hmm...well, as much as I enjoy Gary Allan ~ I truly doubt you'll find my first pick, so I'll post my 2nd choice. How about Leave the Pieces by The Wreckers?


  3. "Tonight I Wanna Cry" by Keith Urban

    I love that song!


  4. Let's see...

    How about "Youth Gone Wild" by Skid Row?

    I've been in a Rock mood lately. :o)


  5. How about Tim McGraw's "Real Good Man"?


  6. I think the song by Alan Jackson - It's 5 O'clock Somewhere would be neat..........


Post a Comment