Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Sunday, September 10, 2006:
Contest winners, upcoming contests, reviews and polls!
September @ my blog is going to be biz-zee! Lots of stuff coming up, and it's all pretty exciting.
First, let me start out by announcing the winner of Kelley Vitollo's e-story, "Dream Man", is Cryna! So Cryna, if you haven't already, I need your email addy, and once I figure out how to send a download to someone else (it can't be all that hard), you will get your prize :)
Then, I have upcoming interviews with Kathleen Dante, Jane Porter, and Edwina Columbia. I always like to have a contest when I have the authors "visit", so that means more giveaways.
And I plan on adding polls to the blog, letting any and all visitors speak their mind about what they like and want to see. I want this to be a more interactive place, though I'll still throw my $0.02 cents in from time to time, with a hottie or two for good measure.
So tell me: whatcha reading these days, and would you recommend it to a friend?

5 Comments

  1. Congrats again, Cryna. I hope you enjoy it.

    I'm reading Mouth to Mouth by Erin Mccarthy. I would reccomend this book. I'm loving. Very sexy!


  2. Thanks Kelley I look forward to reading your story. I loved the snippet you had on your blog.

    Right now I am reading Breaking Point by Suzanne Brockmann - I know I am a book behind, but it just came out in paperback and I was able to pick it up. I love those seals......

    Cryna


  3. I'm reading Emma Holly's All U Can Eat. I'm liking it and would recommend it. But I'd have to think on it first as to who I would recommend it. I'm of the older set and so are a lot of my friends. I don't know if some of them would be ready for something this hot :)


  4. Congrats Cryna!

    I am reading Cherry Adair's Edge series. I have only read the first one (about to start the second), but I really enjoyed it. It is a bit different from stuff that I normally read, which I find refreshing. It is a paranormal/romantic suspense. The heroes in the series are wizards who work for the paranormal unit of an anti-terrorism organization. They are also trying to break a family curse. I would recommend them to others.


  5. Hi Stacy,
    have to thank you for your Nathan Kamp list on Amazon. I've been hunting for the gorgeous hunk on the cover of my July Intimate Moments (September in Australia), DESERT JUSTICE. You're the NK expert - am I right? He's just too magnificent. The cover's on Amazon or my website http://www.valerieparv.com
    I've bookmarked your page for return visits, so that's what I'd recommend reading right now LOL. And Desert Justice, of course, but then I am prejudiced. Like Cryna, I'd read anything by Suzanne Brockmann, too. Best wishes from Australia,
    Valerie


Post a Comment