Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Sunday, July 30, 2006:
I'm baaack! And here's our winner :)
I made it back, safe and sound. It was quite a week, and I promise I'm working on my blog post about RWA. Maybe it'll be up later today.
But the real reason for my post is to announce the winner of "Squeeze Play": Michelle B ! Michelle, please send me your snail mail addy and I will ship it off sometime this week. You can catch me @ trelainastarblazer@yahoo.com
Thanx for playing! I got a bunch of books from RWA, some duplicates, so I will be having more contests in the near future :)

6 Comments

  1. Congrats Michlle!!!

    Welcome back Stacy. We sure missed ya :)


  2. Congratulations Michelle! Let us know how you like the book.

    And glad to have you back Stacy. I saw some of LadyB's photos, and it looks like you guys had a blast. I'll look forward to the full report. LOL.


  3. Oh wow! Thanks, Stacy! And thanks Kelley and Barb V. for the congrats:)

    I'm glad I decided to check in before taking a nap:) I'm exhausted from moving. And I still have to do the final cleaning. Blech.

    This was definitely something to get me out of my moving blues. I'm getting all sentimental about missing living in this area.

    Hope you had a blast at RWA Stacy!


  4. welcome back Stacy. Sure did miss you.

    Congrats Michelle. The book is great


  5. Thanx guys, I missed you all, too. Judy, it wasn't the same w/o you and Laurie there...maybe next year. You never know...


  6. Congratulations, Michelle!!


Post a Comment