Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Saturday, July 15, 2006:
Song of summer
It is HOT outside! Here in the Chicago area, we've been pretty lucky, but this weekend is going to be an absolute scorcher. Short shorts, flip flops, tank tops, sunscreen, sunglasses, an icy drink (or three). And music. The sounds of summer. Gotta love the music that goes along with the season - sexy, steamy, and fun.
So, tell me, what do you think of as the ultimate song of summer? Here's my choice....
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
THE RASPBERRIES
I never knew how complete love could be
Til she kissed me and said, baby
CHORUS
Please, go all the way
It feels so right
Being with you here, tonight
Please, go all the way
Just hold me close
Don't ever let me go
I coudn't say what I wanted to say
'Til she whispered I love you, so
REPEAT CHORUS
Before her alone, I was cruel and mean
There was a hole in the place where my heart should have been
But now I'm changed, and I feel so strange
I come alive when she says all those things to me
And she says
(come on)Come on (come on)(come on)
Come on (come on)
I need you (come on)
love you (come on)
I need you (come on)(come on)
REPEAT CHORUS
I don't know what it is about this song, but I love it! Listen here for a taste of what I'm talking about...and tell me, what is your song of summer?

1 Comments

  1. It has been sooo hott here! My AC broke in our apartment today and of course it was after the office closed. I'm calling them first thing tomorrow morning. I'm so hot I cant sleep. It is 93 degrees inside my apartment at 1 AM! My apartment is up stairs so it is worse for me. Anyway, I'm tired and I needed to vent. Hope your weekend is going well.


Post a Comment