Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Saturday, July 08, 2006:
We have a winner!!!
Okay I've selected the winner randomly from all the entries, and the name I drew was....Jennifer Y! Jennifer, you can email me (trelainastarblazer@yahoo.com) with your snail mail addy, and I'll try and get "Dirty Little Secrets" out on Monday - how does that sound?
Thank you, everyone, for sharing your secrets. It was a lot of fun and everyone posted such great stuff. Enjoy your weekend, and hope you keep stopping by - it's nice to have company :)

6 Comments

  1. Thanks Stacy!! I am e-mailing you now! Hugs!


  2. Hi Stacy - I got here through myspace hoping to read your blog - but for some reason the columns are off. :( So I won't be reading it but I do like both blogs and colors!

    Cole


  3. Congratulations Jennifer on your win.......enjoy your book.

    Stacy the columns have been coming up off for me as well for the past couple of days..........making reading really hard.


  4. Same here...the columns have been off...I have had to click on the individual post on the side. I think it has something to do with the size of the reader's computer screen. It works fine on my widescreen computer, but not on my other one.


  5. Congrats Jennifer. What a great win!!!


  6. Congrats Jennifer!


Post a Comment