Stacy's Place on Earth
Blog Home Change to Small Font Change to Large Font
Sunday, January 13, 2008:
winners, contests, books
Man this giving stuff really pays off! Can I just say good karma does come back to bite you, in the best possible way. I just got a $250 VISA gift card at work - and let me tell you, this will not go to waste. Alas, this is not a prize to be won - I am keeping this one all for myself, kids.
New winner for the $10 Borders gift card:
Susan Helene Gottfried
January contest:
copy of the BBC drama "North and South"
(to be announced SOON)
(still)Re-reading:
"A Kingdom of Dreams" by Judith McNaught
"A Spymaster's Lady" by Joanna Bourne

Labels:

5 Comments

  1. Wow Stacy that's awesome! Good for you.


  2. Big congrats that is awesome.
    I just bought The Spymaster's Lady, can't wait to start.


  3. Congrats on the big win! That's awesome!

    And thanks again for picking me as a winner. With Colleen Gleason's new book coming out soon, you KNOW it'll be put to good use!


  4. Thats awesome. Congrats.


  5. Excellent win!!! :)

    I love that book, A Kingdom of Dreams :)


Post a Comment